June 18, 2007

It's Monday

Well what can i say it's Monday here in the 'Gump" and i am so looking forward to 5 o'clock, yeah i know i shouldn't wish my life away, but i still have a bit of my cold (hopefully & praying) that this will soon go away!!! Today started a new chapter for a friend of mine & a cousin of mine. Today Margot got the promotion that she needed to an ASA III and is now upstairs working.... Good luck to you kid... I wish you nothing but the best! Also, today my cousin Furfer (Jennifer D) started her new job as an ASA II with DOT, i know Friday when i talked to her she was a tad bit nervious, but you know the reminder that she is a Driggers' and should be afraid came up... You know, i think we as Humans tend to get caught up in everyday life and then we get into the comfortable stage where we don't want to progress or even want better for ourselves!!! But to the two of them, I am so very proud of you both, I love you all dearly and wish nothing but the best for both of you!!! And you know how to reach me if you need me.... My cell & email both still work!

Also it's about 19 days until i get on my first plane, and travel to Jamaica to watch my cousin tie the knot with an awesome person. Yeah, i always did like Michael from the get go. He was always and has always been super cool to me... ***You earned points there Wesson**** But on a serious note, i am super excited to be getting my first plane trip, and especially to be taking it with a cool aunt! **I love you Aunt May**

No comments: