July 10, 2007

07/10/07

Hey peoples, it's around 6:30 on Tuesday evening, i am listening to it Thunder like crazy outside, i wonder now if we will get some rain??? You know we need it, or should i say i probably need to see it, you know i can honestly tell you all that I missed Sweet Home Alabama while in Jamaica, but it was an experience of a lifetime!!! I do admit now, i will never complain about any highway problems or the HEAT.... I learned to appreciate the wonderful world of what i call the A.C. and not this artificial air or heat... (you know i am starting to sound like Aunt May, artificial heat will kill you)!!! Also, it was a tad crazy last night when mom picked me up from the airport ~~~~ no luggage~~~~~ yeah my luggage was with me in the ATL, but when i hopped that puddle jumper back to the 'Gump my luggage somehow didn't want to come back ~~ all truth i think it went back to Jamaica ~~~ HA!!!! Okay so not funny, but seeing how when we got to Jamaica friday night and ran into B & Wesson and the whole wesson crew oh and Matt & Tootsie they didn't have there luggage!!!! yeah not cool as Brandi would say!!! Me and Josh still don't have luggage as of right this minute!!!! Where are my clothes?? My CROCS!!! yeah you might see me cry, if i don't get my crocs back!!! Aunt may told B that she shouldn't ginks us, but i guess you could say she did, but Bre told us that at least we have a Walmart!!!! (I love ya Bre).
Well i am fixing to get off of this machine, because it is thundering and lighting like crazy, and for those of you that know me know i HATE BAD WEATHER!!!!
I love ya'll

No comments: