July 19, 2007

A day 1/2 in the life of me

Well it's nearly 4:30 on Thursday, and i told a co-worker of mine i would stay until 5pm for her since she wasn't planning on doing so, but got left to it when are switchboard lady had to leave for her grandchild. Nothing more i can say on that.....Just figured i would be nice and help a co-worker out...



Well today on my lunch break, I went to see a close friend of mine's mother that's in the hospital, (God Bless you Ms. White, and i hope you Get to feeling much better really soon). Throughout the years of me knowing and Ann and coming close to her family and oh loving her better half's fried chicken (i know it's not good for you, but i promise you if you try his, you'll think other wise), when she would call her mom from work, I would get on the phone and talk to Ms. White, (she called me her little friend), it made my day to get to talk to her, many conversations i have had with her, and can remember them all (especially her going to get her stick after me because i had went a whole week without talking to her)... But i went and held her hand in the Hospital for a little bit today....



Well the Britts' are in, they came driving in early this a.m. (like while my eyes were still shut) i am going to try and get by to see them while they are in this trip, though i can't promise anything at all at this point...



Well I had an eventful time at the dentist yesterday afternoon (for those of you that know me, know why i say eventful)... And I will leave it at that..... ***Wink, Wink Furfer***



Anyhow, i am fixing to leave this desk at work for today (and the phones too, I hope I don't answer the phone tonight "Licensing, this is Michelle").

No comments: