July 14, 2007

The Luau






The Luau for Mr. & Mrs. Michael Wesson was tonight, I am having some problems with my jaw and a tooth (in which i am up under a Dentist for) has put me on a antibotic and a pain pill (in which both) make me a tad loopy, so since i was able to go to Jamaica and see the actual wedding i opted to stay at home while my parentals took granny boozer to the Luau, though don't get me wrong i sent the camera & the 800 photo stick with poppie to take pictures. I hate that i am missing the Luau, but at least i have the memories and the stories from Jamaica 'mon!!!

I just wanted to say Thanks again to Aunt May, Uncle Tom & especially Josh for allowing me to travel with them by plane to Jamaica. ***By the way Bubba sorry for the deathly grip on your jeans as we were landing in Jamaica, that run way came out of no where***


Also i wanted to let Brandi & Michael know that i am really happy for them, and extremely lucky to have gained such a great/cool cousin... You rock Michael..... Oh and I really love the family too Michael..... And of course Bre, you know how i feel about you, you have always been the sister that God sent my way through my aunt.. What can i say we will always have the days at granny's where if you wouldn't play with me, i would tell you that fine, we're not cousin's anymore if you don't!!! For some reason you ignored my bratty little ways and continued to play!!! And we will also have the Friday nights at granny's when we were younger with the parentals dropping us off (me telling mine to just leave me at the top of the road that i will walk to my granny's house) and Granny Boo-Boo asking us what we wanted for dinner in 25 words or less.... (Boy can you believe if she had it in the house, no matter what she would fix it for us), and then us falling asleep on a pallet in the living room floor and then on Saturday morning to be woken up by Aunt Sandy at 6 in the a.m.??? I hope you know i love you B!!!!

Much love and congrats on your new marriage, and i wish you both the best of luck in the future you deserve nothing but the best and whatever God has in store....

No comments: