August 21, 2007

A day of laughter

So i went at lunch up to the parentals building to see my poppie and moms. Of course with my father have been there as long as he has, you tend to know a couple hundred people in the building and i am not bluffing either. Though the cute thing my mom told me today was that ARI calls me there youngin.... Ha... I love all of them ladies up there, but there is one special person that works in ARI that is another mum figure in my life.... Mrs. P. I love you dearly... Then when i went down to see my poppie, I got to see all the family down there (and i call them family because i have been going down there to see him since i was probably 2 or 3 wks old) There's my Uncle Jack & My Uncle Rex down there, God love them, they have to put up with pops on a daily basis (I know that can be a rough job) Just Kidding Dad!!! So my Uncle Rex jumped on my case about not having posted in a while... (if you have never had the chance to meet my uncle rex, you don't know what your missing) of course all of my family have met Uncle Jack (and love him and Aunt Judy to death)!!! So i am posting a few things for my dear Uncle Rex.... See all i have to do now is get a picture of you (i am sure i can find one) and post you on here!! Yeah betcha didn't know you have such a huge responsibility as an Uncle huh??? Well Uncle Rex, it was a blast getting to see you today and have a good laugh with you always my favorite.... And i got to even see my "Grammie", (Graham) for those who don't know who grammie is. I love getting to see her, though with my schedule and hers i don't get to see her very often, so i do make an attempt to stop in when i go up there to speak to her and to grab a quick hug from her.... My Grammie is a very cool and special person to me in my life...


This is my Uncle Jack & my Uncle Rex

This is Mom's office (minus Tamica)... I'll fix that one!!

This is my "Grammie", though it's not a recent picture, this was back in 1999!!

No comments: