August 22, 2007

Why God made kids.......

I have the answer... finally i know the answer, you would think after 25 years i would have been known this, but I learned the answer tonight... And you know i think i should share it with the WORLD......

Here it is are you ready????

You sure your ready??? You can always scroll down really fast if you don't think your ready for the answer...

Here it goes.....

The Reason Why God made kids..........

After you have had a long and drawn out week (grant you it's only Wednesday in Alabama) but it still feels like i have gone 3 weeks without a weekend... (That's another story on it's own)! But I got in my car at 430 this afternoon (from work) and headed to Pville for the night, Well i was actually headed to Church, because Monday I told Aunt Janis to sign me up to help out with Dinner at the Church (hey i am trying with God's help to get more involved), so she said that would be great, but said she didn't know if they would need help tonight, to just ask her when i got there! I told her yes ma'am, and that I loved her and ended the email.

When i got there around 5'ish, I walked in the Fellowship Hall, waited patientlly for her to finish talking, and then for further instructions on if she needed to help or not. When she finished, she asked me if i could do her a huge favor and wait for Rhonda (don't know if it is spelled right) because she had Jersee and was dropping her off. Well needless to say after me waiting almost 20mins, she sent Uncle Rob out there to wait with me, which is cool, after a few more mins of waiting he asked me to go inside and see if she had called, I did as I was told, and as I am walking back out, Her and Uncle Rob are walking into the Church. So I helped her get her plate and then for her to find her seat next to Ellie and make sure she ate!!! **I really felt important then**

The kids have to be in there classes by 6pm, which I was asked by Courtney if i would please be in the Nursery to help her out tonight, (which i thought i would offer to Mrs. Lori anyways), ONly 3 kids as some would say, but 3 wonderful kids...

There is a play kitchen area in the Nursery, they thought it was hillarious to go and fix you some juice or something to eat, and come running back to you just so that you could fake eat it for them, it's really cute to sit back and watch! ~ now grant you i don't have any kids, and i am not ready for any at this moment, but i love to be around kids, to get on the floor and put a puzzle together, or to sit around the Lego box and build a Castle **Courtney that's all on you**, or for them to run up and say play with me... When you have a kid come up to you, look you in your face, and say play with me...Please... while they are nearly crawling up your lap, anyone with a heart couldn't say no!!! No matter what kind of day, week, moth or year you have had!! Like you read a few post down from her, A very special person in my life and to my family passed away yesterday, she was a strong Christian woman and very active in her Church, so there were a few prayers, and thoughts being seen tonight, even with all of that, when you have one of the kids in the nursery come up to you and look you in your face and ask you, What's your name??? and you tell her "Michelle" and she just picks up and says "Chelle" and takes you by the hand to come sit on the floor and play with her!!!

Let me tell you, everything you had going on, or might be thinking about, or even curious about has left your mind, and you grab her up, tell her to pick a puzzle so you can sit on the floor with her and watch her put the puzzle together, and then tell you, another one....

So even if it had been a "stressful" day at work, the minute you see those kids come running towards you hollaring "miss michelle" "miss michelle", all of it goes out of your mind, as you bend down to see what they wanted. So your main concern at that times is to make sure those kids are happy, secure, not hurt, and learning as the night goes by!!

In other words, Why did God make kids...... To lighten grown folks up!!! To teach them to get on the floor and PLAY!!! And not waste a dull moment...

Any Questions?????