September 1, 2007

Birthday Girl

Well it's official, I am 26yrs old. It's been a wonderful day so far... Brandi was actually the first one to wish me a happy birthday!!! Then i got a phone call from Angie on the house telling me that Mr Pat had died, so i knew it was time then to get on up and finish getting ready so that I could meet the girls in Walsboro (Bells, Mrs. Angela, Linda & some of her family, LuLu)... Which was a great time to spend with them.. I got some birthday presents and some cake... oh and this awesome fruit salad thing that Mrs. Angela made (oh my it's awesome)... Though i am hearing she makes really great Banana pudding (??????????) yes Mrs. Angela that would be as some would say a (hint, hint)...

Anywho, I had an awesome Birthday so far, and I am blessed to have awesome Family & Friends!!!

Now if Auburn would win, that would totally be a great Birthday present!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad u had a good birthday. Sorry i didn't call u first - but I was "loopy" with medicine!! But at least I remembered to tell u when u called to check on me!! Luv u, PUG!!!!!!