September 17, 2007

The group from Jamaica

This is the "group" picture from Jamaica, Bre just emailed it to me, so I had to post!!! It was an awesome trip over to the Island, and a first experience for me (first plane trip, and you should know it was so worth it!!!) I really got to know, Bre's future inlaws' which i adore!!! , and then I got to spend more time and get even closer with Aunt May (she's the one beside the bride in the picture) whom i adore, though my mom use to always threaten me with her as a child, but you know the older i got i learned that my wonderful Aunt May was there for me regardless of anything!!! You earned the cool points in Jamaica though Aunt May!! I will tell you whose in the picture now...

From Left to Right:

front row: Uncle Tom, Maw-Maw, Jennifer, Michael (groom), Brandi (bride), Aunt May, Mrs. Dixie, Mrs. Regina, Mr Billy (he's hillarious)

back row: Justin, me, Paw-Paw, Josh, Uncle Bill, Tootsie, & Matt

All i can say if you weren't there on the trip, you missed one heck of a volleyball game!!!!

No comments: