September 27, 2007

Where did that door go????

Well, since it has been a little bit since i have posted something new, I figured i would go ahead and post some thoughts that I have been having...

1. Life is so fun, enjoy it, every breath, every moment!
2. Retirement???
3. Has one door closed and your looking for a window, instead of seeing the "NEW" door?
4. Friends are sisters' God wanted you to have in life
5. People who mean the world to you, and they are not even related!!! But you know God put them in your life for a Reason, A Season, or a Lifetime!!! (Uncle Rob, Aunt Jan, Uncle Jack, Uncle Rex, Grammie, MONA, Ms. P, Mr. Ron, Mrs. SP "MUM", Ms. V, Audrey, Mrs. Brenda S, Yetta) in each of your own way you all have become a wonderful influence in my life and for that I am thankful!!! I know that i may not get to see you all very often, but you best bet, when i do get to see each of you, I make the world of it!!!
6. Marbury vs Prattville..... Can you find a friend in any???

No comments: