November 15, 2007

Did you all forget about the Turkey???

Well now around this time of the year, a lot of families are thinking oh my gosh it's time to start Christmas shopping.... even if you go into one of the stores all you seem to find is Christmas decorations...

What about the Turkey???
Have we all forgotten about the Turkey? Did you realize that in some stores we jump from the Easter bunny straight to Ole St Nick.... & then on the other hand, we jump from Halloween (though in my family that is a National Holiday) straight to Ole St Nick...
What about the Turkey???
That poor ole bird doesn't even have a chance. I know my aunt has bought my grandmother some kind of thing that makes noise (it started in October, she bought her a skelton looking head where the lights lit up red) and now in November, she has bought her something for Christmas already......
What about the Turkey???
I can only speak for myself, but I am looking forward to Turkey day this year... Aunt May is making her world famous Potato's and I can't wait... If you haven't had her potato's that would be a Sorry, because more than likely I try to dip my plate first.... ha ha ha ha!!!!
So here's to the Turkey......

No comments: