November 8, 2007

Don't blink your eyes to fast......

Well let me catch you wonderful people up. It's November already!!! Can you believe it?? Blink your eyes a couple of more times and it will be Christmas before you know it!!


Work is work as usual, but i can still tell you after 6 years I still love my job!! It gets very interesting around this time of the year at work. As i am sure it does with everybody else's job.


Other than work, nothing else has happened other than the bit of back pain i have had for the past couple of days... But hey like granny boozer would tell you all "I am a tough ole bird"!!!

**Yeah aunt may, the peanut gallery**


I do want to send congrats out to a really awesome friend of mine on the birth of his second child, he already has a precious little girl, who has the blonde hair like he did in high school.

Congrats Josh & Casey

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

Casey lived behind us for like 12 years when we were kids. We are still really good friends with her family. I can't believe she has 2 kids now. Where does time go?

CHELLE said...

and see me and josh were good friends growing up, his mom use to cut my aunt's hair.