December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving

Okay so even though thanksgiving wasn't that quiet this year, I was still thankful to be able to have some of my family around me... While on the other hand I was also glad about the mashed potatos that Aunt May brought, they are the best!!!!



I was really glad I got to see Mark & Kim also, Kim is a trip to be around and then when you put her and my aunt may together, it's a hoot to watch!!! I love the both of them. Even though in the past I have had several run in's with Mark, you know I kninda had to learn that if he didn't love me, then he wouldn't pick on me (Thanks Kim)!!!! I hope you got a lot of good deals Kim!!!



After Lunch at Granny Boozer's I came home and put my feet up and watched Shrek 3rd and fell asleep on the sofa.



My cousin Chris also deported on that Saturday going over seas to serve his country!!! I am super proud of him

No comments: