January 11, 2008

Driggerville

IF you have never heard of it, then all i can say is hitch a ride down with me in the a.m.

Since Jennifer & her crew, Alice & her crew, Connie aren't able to make it this trip, the word out was that Renee & her crew were suppose to be there.

Earlier this week, we all got word that She would be there Friday night, well since me knowing that the rest of them weren't able to make it this trip, I begged mom to find out if Rene was going to be there or not.

No offense to Uncle Joe or Aunt Patsy/Uncle Donnie & Aunt Carol. or my parents. I love you all dearly.

Well dad went in the computer room tonight and called Uncle Joe to ask if Renee was going to be there, Dad told him, that it was the deciding point on whether or not I would be there!!!

Then my sweet Uncle Joe, told dad to tell me to come on, because the Ausaf's were on the road and headin in to Driggerville.

I have just plugged both cameras, I am a little excited, I haven't seen Renee since Grandaddy's house burnt down, which has been probably at least 10yrs.

I will post pictures later.

No comments: