February 11, 2008

Bleh

Well what can I say, I am still sick and still running a fever, which sucks!! because i go from hot flashes to freezing cold ~ which is very unlikely for me, mom always tell me I got Aunt mays genes, i am never cold unless it's like 25 below!!!

I missed seeing my aunt(s) & cousin(s) Sunday, I also missed the Power Force team @ Church on Sunday, trust me i would so rather be back to my 100% instead of this.

I was on an antibotic that was in the pneosyllin (spelling) family, and my mother has had to be off to watch me, because guess what people i am allergic to anything in that family, yeah believe it or not, it got bad a few times, my asthma kicked in full force, it was bad! But my wonderful mom came to the rescue, and I am super thankful that I have an Aunt to keep my mind off all of it with ideas!!!

*****shout out ot Aunt May*******

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry to hear u have been sick!! If there is anything I can do, let me know. Hope u r feeling better SOON!!! Luv ya!!!!