February 2, 2008

Rest vs SuperBowl

Okay a lot of you may think that I have lost my mind, because during the Superbowl tomorrow night, I will not be watching, a lot of people seem to think the only reason to watch is the for the halftime show (you think Janet Jackson has anything to do with that)? Anywho, I guess I just haven't seem to meet the person that will show the main reason of Superbowl. I do know that there are several parties going on, and even some at several of the Churches.

In other news, mom is doing much better, she got out of the house today to run up to Walmart & then go pay a visit to Granny Boozer, and see how she was doing (because she hasn't seen her in 2 days), I know some of you may think that, that isn't really that long, but in mom/granny boo time that's more like 2yrs...

There is a new Discipleship class starting tomorrow after, I can't wait for it to start, it's called "The Peacemaker". I will post more on it either late tomorrow night or Monday. It should be all worth it. There really hasn't been a Class at the Church "meant" for younger folks since probably when I was in the youth, so I am super excited about it.

Any how, hope you all have an awesome rest of the weekend, and even better week!!

No comments: