May 1, 2008

Driggerville

Well ladies & gents.. These Driggers' will be heading to Driggerville on Saturday for the last Driggers' Family Reunion. Have you ever thought about this, about it being something like Madea's Family Reunion?? Ha, now wouldn't that be too funny !!! (i know you are cracking up here Furfer)...

I plan on taking down the scrapbook (what i have done of it) ~ though it's no where being finished, so that my aunts & uncles can look at it... I can't wait. I am really excited on doing this.

I do know ahead of time that My favorite Connie, will not be there, because my cousin Will & Megan are having a shower, (by the way it's not long to the wedding, I am so excited, They are such an awesome couple)!!!! Plus i get to see my connie then, and my Aunt Sissy.

So for you connie, I will take pictures of this weekend trip to Driggerville, and mail you a CD.....

Also i am not sure if Renee will be able to make it up either, so if you don't make it up, I will put a CD in the mail to you too. By the way how's the family??

For the rest of you Driggers' I will see you all Saturday!! I love you all!!!

No comments: