May 6, 2008

Eye Exam

Okay people, I had my annual eye exam yesterday, now that is fun thing to do if you bring mom's with you. She makes a thing (that i hate to do), more fun!!! Though no lie, there was a little bit of confusion in the first chair, and i thought i was going to have to catch a case before i even saw the Dr.

The girl must have been fresh to the field, because oh my. See due to me being a "Blonde" (naturally) female, i have na-stigmatism, (it's okay), but she didn't know how to put the machine right so that she could reflect my eyes!! I about had a nervious breakdown in that room. Luckily for me, my mom was there and made me feel a lot better, and we started laughing.

Long story Short people, I am the brand new owner of a new pair of glasses. If you like them, cool, if you don't, please keep your opinion to yourself!

No comments: