May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day!!! You are the best!! I love getting to spend time with you, even if it's goofying around at the mall or laying on the couch watching Princess Diaries or Cosmic Bowling in Panama City Beach....

Also to my Granny Boo, she's an awesome person to have in your life. She is really a Godsend to me & my family. I think she hung the moon!!!

I do want to wish a Happy Mother's day to Aunt Janis, because growing up i probably spent a majority of my time at your house! You welcomed me into your life & into your heart & into your family (including MeMe & PawPaw) I love you dearly.

I also want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to my Aunt May, I hope you have an awesome one! You have been there for me throughout everything, and besides remember you get me if something happens to the moms & pops.

***To the mom's to be**** I hope you all had an awesome Mother's Day
Shannon
Jennifer (my in-law)
last but SO NOT LEAST...
Bre

**I also would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to some special people in my life**
Margot
Red
Shelly
Mel
Danyetta
Mrs. Angela
Linda
Mrs Brenda S
Connie
Furfer
Renee
Alice
Cathy
Aunt Carol
Aunt Patsy
Cousin Phyllis
Ms. Patty
mum~Parris
Nikki
Tiffani
Aunt Judy

No comments: