June 25, 2008

Last night

Well last night was very eventful in my life. When i got off from work I went home, dad was cooking chicken on the grill~ so i ate one piece of chicken (and not all of it either), and then I went to see a girlfriend of mine "KK".

Then I did one of the hardest things ever, I went to the funeral home, to pay my respect to "Brodie" & the whole Johnson crew.

If you will remember a few blogs back, I was telling you all about Brodie, where he was only 10days old and passed away in his momma's arms.

Well they just had his visitation last night, his Momma "shannon" had been in the hospital with a serious infection (she had me really worried, and still does) but she is getting better! Just goes to show you all God is in Control of everything!!!!!!!

Then I came home iwth a major headache..........

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

How is Brodie's family doing? I can't even imagine....