June 17, 2008

To let you in on the past few weeks....

Hello World, Driggs has made it back to the life of the living.....

First of all, I would like to wish a belated Happy Birthday to my awesome cousin "My Wesson"...
I hope you had an awesome day, and an awesome time!!

Second, "Do Not Eat Burger King in Prattville" , yes people your girl had contracted Food Poisioning from the Place!!!! Yes people and i Litteraly thought I was dying!!!!

But on a side Note here~ My poppie, took really great care of me, while i was ill.

Thirdly, My Aunt Judy, I love you dearly, I hope you know this, and I am very thankful for your results!!! See you soon!!!

Fourthly, I learned the difference of family, and what it actually means to certain people...
and lets just say, I am very surprised at the results too.

But on a side note here ~ Aunt May, you were right!!!!!

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

I hope you are feeling better now! I will definitely stay away from the home of the Whopper!