August 13, 2008

Comments going out to the World

Well see what had happened was...

As a child at my grandmother's, you were always taught either in or out?!?!?! You couldn't have both! **Now if it was just my grandmother there, then you would be able to have both*** But see I have this Aunt, that I was always getting into trouble with, the weird thing is people, I wouldn't have even been at the house, and I was still blamed for it!!! Riddle me that?

Well here's my point...

Now that she is older, she stands at Granny's door with the freakin screen door open I would say every 5-10 mins....

Now come on people ~ this is crap I would have been yelled at for doing as a CHILD!!!

But yet no one has the B.A.L.L.S. to say something to her!!! Well guess what Little Ole Me did...

It didn't go over to well with her, she picked up her belongs and left tire marks in my Granny's driveway!!!

Where's the Heart? Where's the love?

But honestly she will leave tire marks in anyone's driveway including her OWN!!!

Now tell me was I wrong???

No comments: