August 21, 2008

Here's Your Sign

Okay people only can this happen in Alabama.

After driving my car to the Parking Deck and parking it inside on the 3rd floor (the deck only has 6 floors) and walking to the Elevator to ride down, this woman comes running up behind me nearly knocks me down trying to get into the elevator, (which you all already know, I am not a morning person at all), I pressed the 1st floor button as soon as I got on. When the idiot woman finally gets on the elevator she looks at me and says "Oh I have to press 1, because I know you didn't"... and "Then you have to press 1, make sure you press 1". Okay by now, I am about to hit this Woman in her nose, and be through with it!!! I turn look at her and say:

"Well I pressed 6, thought we could go on a Joy Ride this morning before we go to work"

Then she proceeds to tell me, How Rude?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

I mean come on people, common sense you get on an elevator and you are the first one on, please tell me you are going to press the freakin 1 button to get down right?~?~?

Here's to the woman who parked on the 3rd Floor and rode the Elevator with me


HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!


1 comment:

Wade's World said...

Some people are just dumb like that. Good thing you didn't hit her though...that would have involved lots of paperwork, and not being a morning person, that wouldn't be much fun!