August 31, 2008

The night before the Big 27...

Well people, I can tell you at time tonight, that being 26 was awesome.... I have learned a lot about myself, and a lot about my family.

Right now I can honestly tell you, that Family is usually the only people that has your back in the end of everything....

I have noticed this year also, that I can truly tell you exactly who my T.R.U.E. friends are...
And I love you all for it.

I have also learnted that spending time with family is very important in life. **Yeah a lot of you thought I would never say that one, didn't you** See what a year of growing up will do for you??

Well I go to bed tonight at 26 and wake up in the a.m as 27. Can you tell i am so excited. I have an awesome Heavenly father, an awesome Life, awesome family, awesome friends, awesome job, and 2 awesome nieces and 2 awesome nephews, so life is going very wonderfully great for me..

So i am ready to leave 26 behind and Welcome the B.I.G. 27 with open arms and a loving attitude!!!

So bring it on 27, I am ready for the Peace that you are going to bring my way!!!!

Till the next post!!!

~~~~~~~Chelle

No comments: