August 5, 2008

Thanks Granny BooBoo



Flash from the past.....

This is one thing that I can remember extremely well about my childhood. As a child at Granny Boo's, I picked a lot of flowers out of her yard, and would love to take them to her, i also loved to watch her light up when she would get one or three from us...

I guess the shoe is on the other foot now, this weekend, Granny Boo had picked her last two flowers out of her flower bed, and sent them home to me....

Can you say "Goosebumps"???

This tickled my heart, it also allowed me to remember some awesome things about my childhood...

So I ask you folks, if you have never bent down, and smelled the flowers, take the time!!!! And if you are lucky enough to have a kid in your life that brings you a flower out of the yard, treasure it!!!

No comments: