August 31, 2008

The Weather

Okay people, how's it going??? Well thought I would give you all a little bit of thinking to do.

For my Job, I license Insurance Adjuster's and deal mostly with Emergency Adjuster's during Hurricane Season (July-Nov)...

And if you haven't noticed we have had a few storms that have come through the gump..

Fay
Gustav, is heading inland...
Hanna is out there and will be hitting the Carolina's..

You know I have been dealing with these for about 5yrs now, and this is one part of my job that I love dearly... I love being able to help people out in Alabama....

it's pretty well known that I have this down like 2nd nature. Even when it comes time that a storm is on it's way into the Gulf, my boss doesn't even have to ask me if we are prepared. Because he already knows that I have everything ready to go at time of Catastrophe.

No comments: