September 3, 2008

True Story

Okay Picture it Prattville 2008, it was a lovely night, no cloud in sight, but see what had happened was, there's this big package sitting on the table, but it's not 530pm, and mom isn't home, so I can't open it!!!


(by the way this is my gift from my father)


Finally mom gets home, and I finally get to open my gift.... Can you guess what it was?!?!?!?!?!?

For those that don't know, I never ask for anything for my Birthday or for Christmas, I always say two words:


SURPRISE ME!!!!!!


As I open the box, all i see is an Orange top to another box, in my mind, I am thinking there are probably 5 boxes in here, to open and then I will get to a smaller box that has my present in it.


Well it was a brand new Digitial Camera!!!!


Ever since I saw my wonderful cousin Connie's camera way back in 2005, when they were down in Prattville for a trip, I have wanted one ever since!!!!!!!!


This is how this came about, In July me, mom & dad, drove to Moultrie, GA, for my cousin Will's wedding (to an awesome girl) if i may add that! And it was the last day we were down, Connie took me to breakfast, and then she took me to meet up with my parents at another eatery, and as they were finishing eating, I told her I wanted to get a picture with her, before I left.... She told me sure and we would do it outside..... She goes to her car grabs her Camera and gives it to dad to take the picture.... Right after the pictures were taken, the first words out of my mouth were, "OH I SO WANT ONE OF THESE!!!""" And Connie & Dad started talking....


The batteries are charging now, and dad is going to go & get me a CF stick today....


No comments: