December 10, 2008

People

What up people.

Well yesterday I had the day of my life. And i really don't know how to explain it other than this.

1. I was off at 2pm
2. I went up and got to see my U.R.
3. Saw a ONE OF A KIND CHRISTMAS TREE
***SHOUT OUT TO REVENUE***
4. I got to go and see my BRE.
5. I saw my Abbie yesterday
6. With going a few weeks without seeing Abbie, wow, you can tell she is growing!!!!
7. Abbie makes the cutest sound. **If you haven't heard it, it's adorable**
8. I had my picture taken with Abbie in front of her Christmas Tree. I will post it later, once i get an okay from Bre.
9. I went home, and wrapped 2 Christmas Presents.
10. Did i mention I got to see my mom yesterday at work?
11. I also got to see MUM. Which i am extremely glad i got to see her, because it's not really promised that I get to see her when i go up there!!! But I picked a GREAT Day to go up there.
12. Did i tell you all I wrote a Story about Being a Driggers???? I want to put it in a Word Document and send it to my Driggers Families.

No comments: