December 9, 2008

This is the day

What up world.?

Today is Tuesday, And it's around Lunch time here, and I have a major headache, But I am a trooper and trying to make it.

First of all I have a few questions for all of you out there in Web World:

Q: Have you all seen Santa Claus yet?

Q: Is your Christmas Tree up?

Q: Are you ready for this Season?

Q: Do you think it will snow?

Q: For those of you out there that have not heard from me, I got a new cellphone, and have lost pretty much all of my numbers, and I am having to guess when people call me, so help me out people!

Q: Do you prefer a big tree or a small one?

Q: Will I get to see my U.R. before the year is over with?

Q: Are you all ready for 2009?

Q: Have you all seen my new color?

Q: I am in LOVE with a new guy... Wanna know who he is?

Q: When is the last time you saw my Connie?

Q: Has anyone talked to my Renee?

Q: If you are a twin, do you automatically know what the other one is thinking? Without them having to say it?

****I have several Twins in my family and friends***** I have always wanted to ask this, but always chickened out*****

Q: This going out to the Driggers side of the family, Can you tell me what it means to be a Driggers? Are have the Driggers Blood apart of you?

Much Love people

No comments: