December 16, 2008

To catch you all up

what's up? what's happen? It's only Tuesday here and it feels like it's Friday. Work is super busy with the Funeral Home Renewals coming up & having to make sure everything is in order.

By the way has everyone gotten there Christmas tree up yet???
if you haven't just a friendly reminder that Christmas is next week!!!!!

This year will be my *baby cousins* 1st Christmas. I can't wait to get to see her!!

so Jamie Foxx's albumn came out today! Can I honestly say I love it!!!!!!! I am a BIG FAN..

By the way, for those that haven't read my blog in a while just wanted to remind you all of the poem/short story of what it's like to grow up with the name DRIGGERS in your life!!!

I hope everyone is doing good, and since no one has complained to me, or called & told me other wise!

No comments: