December 3, 2008

Updates

What up world? I have a few updates for you.


1. It's already December.

2. It's Cold as heck outside!

3. I need to get my roots done.

4. I am baysitting 3 animals this week. Bama (the big Teddy Bear Dog), Roxie (the new kitty) and baby Blue (the adorable fish). Just a little advice, Watch that first step it's a killer. I think Roxie is part Mountain Lion, because she can run before you even turn around.

check the ears... Is she not adorable????
5. I have been Christmas Shopping, for my nieces & nephews, hey i maybe in my 20's (let's not mention how close i am to 30), but I love shopping for toys. So when there birthdays & Christmas comes around I get to watch them play, and may even get to play myself.
6. By the way How many stores does Prattville really need? The shopping center that has JC Penny's, Belk's. And nothing else but some really nice EMPTY stores!!! I mean come on now, I hope something good goes in them.
7. If you all didn't know at work we went to a new system, it's done via the internet. Well seeing that are Internet service has been down more this week than it has been in the past 5yrs, it's kind of hard to work, so a lot of us attempt to do other things. I mean really is it that hard to keep an Internet Service up??? Come on people, I have to get Alabama's Funeral Homes licensed and appointed. It's kind of hard to do my job.
8. I want to say Thank You Lord, that my Uncle's Procedure went well and everything turned out great!!!
9. How many cousins can one person have?
10. Did you all hear about the young girl that was killed over the Thanksgiving Holidays? So sad, I am hearing that the two other individuals in the car are still in critical condition.
11. Have you ever sat down and listened to an older person talk?!?!? If you haven't, I would highly suggest you do this. I love sitting and listening to my Granny Boo talk about her life. She's so adorable.
12. Do they make a mitten for your nose? I mean come on people, when you cross the street of Monroe, that wind will literally kill you, and my little Pug Nose, can't take much of this cold weather!!!
13. We put the Driggers' Christmas Tree up, it's so pretty.
14. If you haven't heard, I have a new cousin. Her name is Abbie. She is adorable. No worries Bre, you still have the number one spot.
15. I got a new cellphone, it's a smartphone. and it's lime green. I know, fits me right?!?!?!?
16. The annual Christmas Party is coming up Saturday. I am so excited. I look forward to this every year.
17. I have been writing a lot of (my so called poems) lately. Don't know why, if i feel like i want to remember something i have been putting it in a book my mom bought for me. Scary isn't it.
18. I have also picked my drawing supplies back up....
19. My head is pouding they are putting new cubicles up a floor above us, and they are having to climb through are celing. I mean really, I don't like looking at plumber butt!!!
20. is Santa coming this year?
21. I have a new book, it's called The Alabama Night before Christmas. It's a must for all southern families.
22. I got to talk to my Aunt Sissy the other day, I was thrilled. She is so sweet. I love getting to talk to her!!!
23. I also talked to my cousin renee too, she turned another day older so I called to sing her happy birthday, I can honestly tell you I am glad that she is in my life. I remember spending time on her hip as a baby.
24. Why do kids not listen these days? I mean would this really make you stop if your mom looked at you and said You better stop 1, 2, 3.... (i mean come on wouldn't you slam on breaks and act right) ~ yeah me neither!!!
25. Do you see me avoiding the whole Auburn-Alabama Game????

No comments: