December 13, 2008

Why?

The post is called why; because after Friday lets just say I have learned that no one I work with (inside my division) besides 3 people, I have learned from them that you can not trust them. But see where you have me wrong at is I am not there to befriend you! I have 3 people inside my Division whom I am friends with, news for the rest of you, just because I have decided to better my job and my work experience DON'T HATE!!!! DON'T GET PISSY! AND PLEASE DON'T CUSS ME!!!

because you see when I go to work, I drive my own car, I bring my own lunch, and I do my job! And when its 4pm I come prattville to my house. NOT YOURS!

I refuse to let someone or something put my SOUL in danger! So from this point on I will walk in with my IPOD on and not say a word unless I am spoken too.

I am off to bed, I am going to Church in the a.m.