January 30, 2009

Friday

It's friday here people in the blog world.





I am so glad it's friday, though I think I should have walked out of here when LULU did! Yes I am giving LULU a B.I.G. shout out!





If you all don't know by now, I am a huge Madea fan (a.k.a. Tyler Perry), Well I just got Tyler Perry's book "Don't make a Black Woman take off her Earings". If you have not read it or in (my case listened to it), then I would suggest it 100%. **UR, see me, I will have it for you to listen too)!!!





I get my hair done tomorrow, and I am really excited, yep it's time to do a change up! Can you guess what a Change Up means?!?!?!?!? Any clue?





So I am really hoping that I did not offend my dad's side of the family when a post just a few back?!?!? If i did, call me, lets talk about it!





So my girl's birthday was this week. I hope she had an awesome Birthday
Happy Birthday Red. I love you Girl!!!


I just wanted Aunt Jan to know I am thinking about you, keep your head up, and I am also praying for you.

Did I also tell you all that my Uncle Jack & Aunt JC, got 2 new babies?!?!?! I can't wait!!!

No comments: