January 19, 2009

UP TO DATE

Let me bring the world up to date:

It's Monday morning here and I am off from work, and I am planning on sitting on my BIG BUTT and watch DVD'S all day long!

Being woken up this am by 4 different dogs barking like they are on fire or something tends to leave the head spinning like I am in a tornado and can't find my way out of this H.O.L.E, and you all know I am not a morning person to begin with and not getting enough sleep seems to add to my crankiness!!!!!

So here is a few questions for you all:
1. Have you all seen Facing the Giants?
2. What's the difference between Animal Crackers & Animal Cookies?
3. Have you all seen The Family that Preys?
4. What makes a Reese's Cup so dagum good?
5. Have you heard of the group Kansas?
6. Okay you all know I am a huge fan of Queen Latifah, and the USA network has been showing every movie that she has been in!!!

Tomorrow is Tuesday and is the day that they swear Obama in. It ought to be a wonderful time.

So I got to see the Worlds cutest cousin a few days ago. Yep I am talking about Abbie! Just to see how much she has grown in the short little time that I had seen her last! I can't wait for the next time to see her, because everytime I get to see her there are several changes in her! (P.S. YOU KNOW I AM A HUGE FAN OF WATCHING KIDS STICK THEIR TONGUES OUT)!!!!!!

well I am going to end this post for now!

Much love and I will post at you all later

D.R.I.G.G.S

No comments: