January 28, 2009

Wednesday

Hey People,

It's Wednesday here in Blog world, I thought i would share somethings I have learned in the past 24hours:

1. There is a consequence for everything you do, whether it be good or bad.
2. That I am super thankful for Red, she is the bestfriend a girl could ever ask for.
3. I have a higher tolerance than I thought I did.
4. I see I have a lot to learn about UR
5. I am proud of my father!
6. Saying a huge thank you to Dale Yarbrough.
7. Stress is an everyday thing that any human being will encounter (he the big name folks in hollywood)! And as long as you keep your faith, there will be no problem!
8. I am really looking forward to seeing BRE & ABBS this week hopefully?!!?!?!
9. I learned the most awesome thing to watch in life: is to watch a child grow, watch a child learn differnet things, and my favorite is to watch a Child Smile!!! :)

No comments: