March 8, 2009

A BLAST FROM THE PAST

I spent Saturday with my moms side of the family. They had my cousins birthday party. He turned 1 and is so adorable. He has the prettiest eyes in the world!

After I left the party which by the way shout to KIM you did good chick!

I looked up an OLD friend and spent about four hours talking with her! It had been several weeks since I had had the chance to chit chat with her! I know deep down in my heart I need to make more time for Family & Friends!

Then I spent the next 3 hours with a Friend. That I haven't seen nor spoken with in about a week. She has been out of town with work. I can honestly tell you I learn SOMETHING from her everytime I see & talk to her!

By the way I also got to see Abbie yesterday. I must say she is the cutest 4 month old I have ever seen!!

I must inform the blog world, I really think I am falling in love with RP.

Yesterday during Church, we had a guest speaker. Imagine to my knowledge when I saw it was an OLE youth member. ***Here is where the Title comes from****

I am done for this post I will post a pic of the party tomorrow.

No comments: