April 14, 2009

Knowledge

Question to all the people out there.... Well a few questions actually....

1. If your Uncle and His wife get divorced, is it okay to still call His wife "Aunt"?
2. If you work on floor 17 of a building and a Helicopter comes by the window, do you jump?
3. If you went to Prattville High School, Do you remember Roy Johnson?
4. If you are a Driggers, does anyone have a picture of the OLD Barn out by Granddaddy Driggers House? I know you all know the one I am talking about... It had a play lawn mower that blew bubbles up there for the kids...
5. Did everyone have a Blessed Easter?
6. Note to Aunt May, awesome Bunny Monkey!!! is it a stamp?
7. Does anyone know who Freddie is?
8. If you have only known someone for a little over 5 months, Can you actually say you love them?
9. Is it time for a Vacation?
10. I am so ready just to get out of Alabama for a while, anybody feel like having company for a few days?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
11. If your head is spinning, and you have to ride an elevator up to 17, does it stop?
12. Please be in prayer for Debbie Pirkle. Mrs. Debbie, has always been like a mother figure to me, and has always treated me like I was her own daughter. I love you!!

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

I still call Aunt Mary, "Aunt" even after all these years.

And yes, I do remember Roy Johnson.