April 5, 2009

WORK IN PROGRESS

I don't want to Struggle no more,
They say when it rains, it pours,
So why is it flooding at my door,
I don't want to live check to check,

I find myself looking around,
seeing what the world Has to give,
Not knowing which way to turn,
Trying to find a way out of the rain.

I went up to a door,
trying to find a way in,
Not knowing I had the key,
I spent hours knocking at the door,
I went around to the front,
A glass door was standing there,
I looked in to see what I could,
By the looks around,
I had been there before.

All i saw was a Golden bright light,
that shined from a spot in the front,
I looked very closely,
Realizing that it was a CROSS
I was standing at the CHURCH.

I don't want to struggle no more,
I know they say when it rains, it pours,
But there is no longer a Flood at my door,
You see I turned my life over to Christ.

Finding my way in life,
might not always be so easy,
But now I see that I don't have to be alone.

No comments: