May 7, 2009

The Pope of France

So did you know that I am related to the Pope of France?!?!?!?!?!? Ha, Ha, Ha *Let me take you back to yesterday to let you in on the secret*

JBO, went to prattville for some things, and as you all are aware, it was storming pretty badly a little after lunch yesterday and extremely bad in P-ville. So He decided to stop at Entec, to let some of the rain pressure go by, and from a flash saw a young man and a woman walking up to him.

Believe it or not, it was the Mayor of Prattville..........

The Mayor walked up to JBO and said Hi, I am the Mayor of Prattville and I was trying to be friendly and introduce myself to the public....

To most of everyones surprise, JBO, goes nice to meet you, I am the Pope of France!!!

The Mayor's wife snickered a little and whispered something in his ear, and they headed off, a friendly person next to JBO, tells him, sir that really was the Mayor of Prattville!!!

I am here to tell you though the Pope of France, does not sign autographs and there will be no pictures at this time!!!!

No comments: