May 17, 2009

Sunday

It's sunday here in tha VIlle. And I am so looking forward to tomorrow. for those of you that don't know by now, Work has been pretty interesting with the floods that Prattville & Montgomery have had in the past few weeks, with all of the Insurance claims, and Companies wanting to know if they can send their Adjusters in yet?!?!?!?!?!!?

We also have an Internation Intern with the Department for the next 4 1/2 weeks.

Teaching her how Alabama handles Producers, Adjusters, PSA's and etc... might be a bit of a hard thing, she does not speak English as a first language.

Also I had lunch yesterday with Kayla. It was pretty good, we had an awesome waitress at O'Charleys. She truly knew what she was doing....

I also would like to wish A Get Well Soon to Amy...... I do so hope you are feeling better and will be back to normal soon. I can imagine how painful it is. I had mine out when i was a kid.

I also just watched two of the cutest video's in the world... Yep that's right. Both were of Abbs...

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!!

I hear the rain again.. Will it ever stop?!?!?!?!?!??!

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

Thanks for the get well wishes. It's no fun, but I will survive!