June 1, 2009

June 1st

What up world?!?!? It's June 1st here in Da'Ville. I am off from work today, time well needed & spent I can promise you this one!!!





Today is all the first day of Hurricane Season. Can we say Let's pray it will be as smooth as it has been for the past several years?!?!?!?!?!?!





Let me catch you up on some things that have gone in the life of Driggs since the past post...





1. My Parent's Anniversary came and pass.


2. I learned I like to cook.. (and we are not talking about PB & J either)!!!


3. Work is awesome


4. I have the best friends in the world!!


5. My favorite Book of the Bible right now is ACTS.


6. I love having my mom as my best friend!!


7. I learned I honestly care and love my cousin Abbie with all of my heart!!! I had a ball playing with her the other night... So many new things she has learned just in the last time i saw her. She loves to sit up (you would have thought she come into this world sitting up).. She loves the frog/lady bug rattle.. and she has found her toes!!!

Honestly, can she be anymore adorable?!?!?!?!?!?



8. I am waiting on NEW MOON to come out


9. Roots, I hate Roots!!


10. I have the best Grandmother in the world. Seriously she will melt your heart as she puts her little hands together and says thank you!!!





Well I am gone for the day, I do have the pleasure of having my ROOTS taking care of today!!

No comments: