June 9, 2009

UPDATES

Hey people...

First and foremost, please let me get out there,

UR i missed you!!!!
I do hope this post finds you all well... I know it has been a little bit since i have spoken to most of you.
Aunt Dean passed away yesterday, to some you all may not have known her, but she was a blessing to my Granny Boo, and for that I am sorry she is gone.
I have a question out there to the Blog community.
1. Have any of your ever studied 1John in Sunday School or Church?
***This has really been an eye opener for me***
FYI if you all have not heard, yes, i do have some pink in my hair!!!! aunt may you can stroke out when i see you!!!
I am looking forward to Saturday afternoon, my Sunday School Class is having a cookout!!! I will post pictures...
FYI also if you have not heard by now..
UR I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!

No comments: