October 9, 2009

The Cell

no i am not going to be talking about a Scary Movie.

I am actually going to be talking about the Actual Cellphone.

For most of your know me & mom dumped Alltel after 5 Refurbished phones and they still didn't work!!! And joined the happy nation of T-mobile.

I ended up purchasing A blackberry, lets just say with work and family sometimes it's easier to just send an email or a txt. (Right Aunt May)?

And up to the most part of it, I was satisfied up until last week, the BB wouldn't keep a charge at all, so I contacted there wonderful Customer Service Department and they were so kind to ship me out another one. Told me it would possibly the battery so they shipped out the battery last friday. Well i got it saturday and by monday it still wasn't keeping a charge. Well with all the visits at the Dr's office for mom, we just had time to contact them Wednesday about the phone. They told her it would be 7-10 business days before another would be shipped out.

Do you know people, I had a new phone sitting at my house last night when i got home!!!!

I was shocked... Because i know before with Alltel it would have been closer to the 10 business day rule.

But with T-Mobile it was a day and a half......

Needless to say (knocking on wood), that this one is working just fine now!!!

Can i get a thank you!!!!

No comments: