June 1, 2007

Jenni & Britt ~ Mark & Timmery

Well i hosted a wonderful bridal shower for a few friends of mine. Mark & Timmery are the couple on the right (she's the short-haired one) they are getting married on June 30th. and then Jenni & Britt are the couple on the left hand side (she has the longer hair) they are getting married in August i think, (sorry i can tell you where, I just can't tell you the exact date just yet)! I am slipping in my ole age!!! Sorry i had to take a quote from Ms. P!!!! You know it's nothing but love Ms. P.

I am so super glad i was able to throw the shower for both couples. I wish nothing but the best for all of you and may God bless both marriages!!!!

****And did you notice, none of the ladies broke any of the ribbons!!!******
from food, to presents, to a funny game, to cake and homemade ice cream






*****but the KODAK moment was*******

No comments: