June 10, 2007

N.E.W.

Hey people... it's me again... thought i would try to bring you up to speed on the train of life.... Life is so grand right now... Other than loosing a family member and a friend this past week, (i know i have shed my tears and my fears and put everything in the Lords hands)... you know His hands are bigger than mine!!! Throughout that, i was able to help teach Vacation Bible School this past week... That's an awesome feeling on it's own! You know i remember going to V.B.S. as a child, and learning so much, and then coming home and asking my mom a lot of questions about God and then going back night after night wanting to learn more, and then I remember on the Wednesday of the week of V.B.S., Bro Steve Tucker singing after Bro Randy had prayed the prayer of the ABC's with us, that I knew God was talking to my heart, and that He wanted me to open up my heart to Him and let HIm in... Well on July 10th, I did just that, i was 10yrs old, and you know I know a lot of people that said your just a child you don't know any better, but I knew at that point i wanted eternal life, I wanted to be able to spend Eternal life with my friends and family when i got to Heaven, (because for those of you know, I have lost a lot of friends and family, in the short term that i have been on this earth)! But you know know the older i got, and the more my faith grew in the Lord, the more i realized that I didn't have to be sad, that i would see them again one day! It's just an awesome feeling to help a child learn more about God, (I now know why you do what you do Ms. P)!!!!! "Goosebumps".

Well i am going to Jamaica in 26days, to watch Brandi & Michael get married. This i am looking forward to doing. For one, they are so happy together, and He is good to her, and she deserves nothing but the best! Second, this will be my first plane trip!!! I am a little nervious, but lucky for me i am not having to take the plane all by myself.... I am flying with my aunt may and bubba, which i am looking forward to doing... "I know aunt may, i got to pick them up and put them down".... ha! I do hope that we have a great and safe time... And that God will bless Brandi & Michael with a wonderful marriage!!!! Third, last night i got to meet Michael's parents, Billy & Regina, and Michael's sister Jennifer & her husband Justin, oh and mama and pawpaw, all cool people... "Though i really thought the cow was going to eat me"!!! You know you would think with me spending a lot of time down in New Brockton with Dad's folks that i would be use to the cow thing, but nah!!! Jennifer is cool, i love her hair color, oh and i really loved her sandals she had on last night!!! Mrs. Regina, is very nice, she seems really down to earth.... super cool person!!! She has a beautiful home!!! Mr. Billy was really nice, he seems really down to earth too, He sure does know how to cook a steak ~ yeah i had a bite of B's... and i don't eat Steak, so that's a huge compliment Mr. Billy!!! Of course if you didn't know Michael is a huge Cubs fan, so they watched the game last night (Cubs vs Braves).. Even Michael's grandmother loves baseball, it was fun to watch her watch it and get into the game!!!!! OH AND EXCELLENT TEA, sorry i am a southern girl, and the best way to my heart, is with a WONDERFUL glass of tea, and a piece of Peanut Butter Pie, ooh are a Breakfast pizza!!!! Brandi is lucky she is getting excellent IN-LAWS!!! Maybe i will get that lucky when it's my turn!!!! Alright people, i am ending this post for now... Because i am give out... But i had to post the excitement, the sorrow, and cow story... Hope you all enjoy..

Oh yeah, by the way i dyed my hair red, with some blonde in it. See picture below.


No comments: