August 10, 2007

Auburn vs. Alabama

Okay so after visitng Jennifer's myspace page, I decided to go ahead and do the quote on my blog site...

As if you didn't already know.. I am a huge "AuBuRn" Fan.... Have been since day one... I'll try to find the pictures of me as a baby in my Auburn outfit and post on here.

But as most of you know, over half of my family are Alabama fans.. (Only God knows what happened on that end)... And most of my friends are Alabama Fans (yeah you would think i would as an Auburn fan, know how to pick friends)... But needless to say, that hasn't happened yet!!! But no matter there football standings I love each and every one of them!!!

As we have this saying at work (thank God I still have Margot) that we shall see, things tense up with the emails' and the taunts the whole game season between the two of us and Antwionne.... ***As you can guess he is an Alabama fan***

My new cousin (and his whole family) God love them, are all Alabama fans... Pour Bre!! No worries I still love the Wessons' just the same oh and the Herrings!

>

No comments: