August 11, 2007

My middle name is not.....GRACE!!!!!!!!!!

Well so for everyone who knows me knows my middle name is not GrAcE... Never has been, never will be.... So i guess you could say I am the only one so far that I know who can fall going up the stairs..... yes I said UP! Well my knee has just over the past few hours gotten bigger and bigger and bigger... Not to fun..... Any how, mom took me to Primed because the bruises started to get worse and the Dr there put me on crutches... yes i said crutches.... can you imagine that??? I hate them stupid things...... Anyhow, I hope everyone else is having a better day than i have had, but you know I am thankful that it wasn't broke heck i could have broke my neck also... so I am going to turn my :( upside down and thank God that it wasn't any worse.... ;)

No comments: