July 31, 2008

Always a Mother, Now a Friend


What up peoples??? I think the older I get, the more I

seem to realize, what a "Mother" actually is:

1. A mother

2. A Friend

~If you get to the point in your life, where you mother becomes your friend, then you truly have come to the "most" important part of your life... Grant you this post should be directed towards my younger crowd, but hey, none the less, my "older" crowd should know exactly what I am thinking about.

I have come to the conclusion, that hey she's my mom, and I love her to death, but now I have this individual who has been through the things I have been through, and knows exactly where I am coming from if I just look at her and say, hey I think i need a candy bar?!?!?!?

Hope you all know, I am just not figuring this out either, I learned some truth to this at the age of 19, laying in a hospital bed fighting for my life and to my surprise in walked Mrs. Minnie, now if you know the history of my family, you should know what I am talking about her!!!! Mrs Minnie, showed me what a "True Christian Woman (that I am not related too) should be and act like!!!! Though I do feel like I am related to you Mrs. Minnie, heck you have been in my life since little ole me can remember...

Oh well, I guess I have "preached" enough today, but I just wanted you all to know how blessed I am to have this woman in my life.

No comments: