July 30, 2008

Well See What Had Happened

Okay so I called to talk to my cousin Renee yesterday afternoon, and guess who she said i was???

can you guess........ **Okay here at this time, most of you would say Alice, because we all know including me, that I can sound just like her from time to time**

but nope it wasn't alice!!!

It was Connie.... Ha Ha Ha

I guess spending the weekend around her, I picked up her accent tone!!! Go figure!!!!

Watch out World, the next person i want to sound like is The Queen of Elizabeth!!!

Gosh Connie, guess you have a "Mini Me" around somewhere!!!

Though I am really glad i got to talk to Renee for the time that I did......... It's amazing how much you start remembering about the little things that have gone on in the past with that person while you are on the phone with them.
______________________________________________________________

Okay so today, I was at lunch, and before i knew i had my whole cup (20oz) of sprite on my lap!! Can you say cold??~ Luckily for me I had on black pants, so it wasn't that bad looking~~~

______________________________________________________________

I was looking through the "Driggers'" Album that I making, and found some picture that I don't think many of the family may have. So if you see the book, and you want a copy of the picture, let me know, I can copy it and get it to you. **I do have most of them scanned in** For those that haven't seen the book, let me know, and i will bring it to you!!!!

Hope you all are having an Awesome Wednesday.. I am super excited because I get to see B & Toodleboot tonight!!! Woohoo

No comments: