September 8, 2008

A Day full of Random Thoughts

What up Family?

I hope you all had a better weekend than I did... But I did have a weekend full of thoughts... Go figure huh?

1. OMG it's already Monday, I think there is a LiL Monkey winding up the clock, because i promise it was just Saturday?
2. We go LIVE in one week with a new system..... Can you say Totally Not Ready?? and Totally not working right?
3. My nephew Tyler is 3!!! Oh my, it seems like Red was just at the house and mom was asking her if she needed to tell her something?!? Must be a momma thing huh?
4. You know some people don't need to be working, I mean come on you are just sitting there taking up the nice cold air that we buy!?!?!? Give it up, and let someone else come in and do it!!! Please.
5. Why is it I always get told to make sure I pay very close attention at a training session, guess what you want to know why?!?! Because 9x's out of 10, I will be one of the main ones working the system.
6. Have you ever seen 13 Ghosts? Good Grief I do not recommend it at all!!!! Especially if you have a weak stomach.
7. Have you seen Martian Child? OMG.. Awesome movie!!! It can teach what kind of role model you can be to a kid.
8. I hear my U.R. is under the weather~ So to my U.R. i do hope you get to feeling better!!!
9. With me being sick this weekend, I missed seeing 4 of the most awesome grownups that are in my life..... Yep that goes out to Uncle Jack & Aunt Judy, Mr. Terry & Mrs. Dnine.. I do hate i missed seeing you all, but honestly you all probably would not have wanted to see me at all!!! But I love the four of you and hope to see you all soon.
10. Why is when you are sick you tend to dream the weirdest dreams you have ever in your whole life....
11. My cousin's 4D is this week, can you say so very excited!?!?!?
12. Though it has been a while since I have seen my B, I still remember what you look like...
13. Have you ever had Grapeheads?
14. What about Orangeheads?
15. Why is it not 4 o'clock yet?
16. Has gas prices gone down any?
17. Has anyone heard that Terrance Howard has a CD out?!?!?
18. I need to call and check on Alice, for some reason she was in every dream I had this past weekend! Think someone is trying to tell me something?
19. How many times does a Server have to crash, before you decide it's time to get a new one? or a Better one?
20. Someone took my picture 2 fridays ago, and they were kind enough to leave a copy of it on my desk...... I must say, it's an adorable picture.
21. If you have a headache and Tylenol doesn't help, guess what it's a migraine then... Go figure.
22. Has anyone ever told you that you are the farthest thing away from perfection??? No, hmmm, me neither.... Go figure? But I can tell you now, that I am.
23. doesn't it look like IKE wants to come out and play???
24. How many licks does it take to get to the bubble gum in the middle of a Blow Pop?
25. Where's Mona at when you need her?
26. If you haven't seen a cousin since you were 13, in all reality is he/she still related to you?
27. So lets say your in your 50's do you think it's still cool to own a Full Batman Suit? And you can't even wear it, because you have put on a lot of weight...
28. if a tree falls downtown Montgomery does anyone hear it?
29. It probably wasn't a great idea to watch United 93 last night, with me working in a high building huh?
30. Any ideas on someone who can cut my hair?

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

Have a great day Michelle!