September 13, 2008

Saturday

Well I finally got through this last week of work... No lie, several times and I do mean more than 2, I thought I was very close a "breakdown". It all comes with having the knowledge I do of computers, and then a majority of the people I work with in my division are " a lot" older than me, and they really don't like a person of my age teaching them how to do something!!! You know, I really do love learning different things on the computer!!!

Friday a really great friend of mine at work and an Awesome Computer Technician left Insurance going to the ABC Board.. Sad day for Insurance but He's nothing but an Email away!!

It's before 8 o'clock on Saturday Morning and I am up and wide awake... Actually I have been up since 5o'clock. and don't know why. As some would say it's the luck of the draw!

No comments: